As we said before, Involved is not just the title of a mesh song or Mark’s signature. We are very lucky and grateful to have such an amazing involved fan base. For the upcoming tour we would like to involve as much fans as possible. We already launched a call for the mesh street team. And now we would like to ask some help from the creative ones amongst you, our friends like these.
Those frequently visiting mesh shows, know that we love to show little videos on the so called backdrop, the screen behind the stage. We also know there are some fans really interested in those videos and sometimes create their own. We would like to ask those artists to create a video for a mesh song. It can be animated, filmed or created behind a computer. Let your creativity speak. But there are some ground rules:
- You make sure there are no copyright breaches.
- You tell us for which song you want this video to be used.
- Format is 16:9.
- Preferably 720p, 1080p or 4k.
- Deadline is 3th of August 2018.
- By sending in this video, you give permission to use this video on the upcoming shows. There is no financial compensation but participants will receive a little surprise.
- You give permission to edit the video or use it to accompany another song than the one intended if the execution of the song, the gear or the set-up of the show requires it.
- You send your video to email@example.com by using WeTransfer.